Under-slung spring axle and 4.8" x 12" tires absorb road bumps, delivering a smooth ride behind any vehicle. The trailer body is built of tough 1/16" thick 12 gauge steel, finished in a non-toxic, heat resistant black enamel. These units are fully equipped with dual tail-brake lights, 1 7/8" coupler and a swing tongue jack. Mobile unit prices include the Roll-Top Hood and Spit Basket Rotisserie.
- Massive 24" x 60" (10 sq. ft.) cooking grate is finished with durable and sanitary nickel-plating
- Four individual stainless steel burners with an adjustable heat range that provides 150,000 BTUs total heat
- Entire unit is self-contained with a 40 lb. fuel cylinder included.
- The Grillco cross-tie ignition system ensures that if one of the four full length burners extinguishes, the adjacent burner automatically re-ignites it. This safety feature eliminates the gas build-up that results from an unfit burner.
- Simple and safe push-button ignition, no batteries, wands or matches required.
- Fire box is constructed from 1/16" thick (12 gauge) steel with extra heavy-duty 4 1/4" x 3/16" steel plate reinforcement. Coating is a non-toxic, heat-resistant, flat black enamel finish.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Grill comes with brakes on two legs.
- Dimensions: 72" L x 28" W x 38 " H (overall)
- Cooking Area: 24" x 60"
- Actual Weight (lb): 1099
Note: Rotisserie not shown in picture