The Fire Magic A790I Grill is part of the Aurora Series Grills. Features that apply to all grill configurations are:
Main Burner - 90,000 BTU's
Sleek styling with seamless control panel
- Double-walled tear-drop hood with warming rack
- Push button 9 volt battery operated ignition system
- Built-in digital thermometer with meat probe
- Stainless steel valve manifold
- Polished “Comfort Touch” control knobs
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod Infrared burner
- Water and rain resistant construction
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Includes backburner with Rotisserie kit - 23,000 BTU's
Includes hanger that extends beyond cooking dimensions (2 1/2")
Customize your Fire Magic A790I Grill
This grill is available in either natural or propane gas, choose the version that is right for you. The Fire Magic A790I is field convertible natural gas/propane gas (includes a conversion kit).
Fire Magic grills are available with three burner configurations.
Note: If installing into a combustible material you must purchase the insulating liner with your grill.
All Conventional - The main grilling area will have three cast stainless steel burners.
Partial Infrared - One infrared burner factory installed on the left side of the grill and two cast stainless steel burners.
All Infrared - Three infrared burners. The infrared cooking system is ideal for searing steaks or when quick, high heat is desirable.