The Gourmet-Q barbecue provides plenty of counter space and is ready with a stainless steel sink and 4.4 cu. ft. refrigerator that comes standard with this grill.
- Angus Stainless Steel 4-Burner Barbecue Grill with 75,000 Btu's
- Two Stainless Steel Access Doors
- 15" x 15" x 5 1/2" deep stainless steel sink and faucet
- Stainless Steel 4.4 cu. ft. Refrigerator and Frame
- Warming Rack
- 15 amp G.F.I. electrical outlet with outdoor cover
- Top Dimensions: 43" x102.25" x 114" x 30.75"
- Base Dimensions: 25.5" x 93.5" x 92.25" x 25.5"
- Shipping Dimensions- crate one: 48" x 90" x 48" crate two: 48" x 104" x 72"
- Tile Counter Top (one or two color combination)
- Stucco Base (choice of 10 colors)
- Stucco Rock (choice of 6 colors)
- Granite Bullnose (Choice of 6 colors)
Island Limited Warranty:
Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. warranties all other island components to the original purchaser at the original site of delivery. To be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. No charges will be made for repair or replacement at the factory for parts returned Pre-Paid, through the dealer and claimed within the warranty period and found by Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. to be defective.
Replacement will be F.O.B. Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. and Bull Outdoor Products will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs or export duties.
This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsbility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturer's instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgement, has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability in connection with the sale of this appliance.
The finish and all other appliances of the BBQ Island Cabinet are manufactured of the highest quality available. We are, however, unable to provide warranty service on it due to variations in weather condtions, care, cleaning and use practices of the owner.