Today we will be showing you an easy way to spice up your burgers and customize them to anyone’s taste! Burgers are always a staple for everyone every grilling season. Sometimes they can get old if you just eat the same boring hamburger patty every meal. This simple recipe will give you options all grilling season long and who knows you might not repeat the same burger again!
- For each hamburger you will want two patties. So if you are feeding 4 you will want 8 patties. These can be as thick or as thin as you want.
- Take whatever you want inside the burger and place it on top of 1 of the patties.
- Take the other half of the hamburger patty and place it on top.
- Squish the sides together to seal everything inside.
- Place on preheated grill and cook!
These burgers turn out great and the possibilities are endless on what to put inside and tastes. This has definitely become on of my favorites now. Super easy to do and great taste.
Bonus Side: Steak Fries
A great side for this is grilled steak fries. This is also an easy recipe to do. These are a lot healthier than the alternative deep fried fry, but still taste great.
- Take your potato and slice them lengthwise into thin ovals.
- Place the pieces in a Ziploc bag.
- In the Ziploc add some vegetable oil, salt and pepper and shake to coat.
- Take them out of the bag and place them on a preheated grill.
- Cook them to your desired “doneness”