- All defective returns handled on a repair/replacement basis only.
- Returns: 30 days.
- All non-defective returns subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for Return Shipment Charges.
- No shipping charges can be refunded.
- Any "Free Freight" item returned will have the outbound freight charge deducted from the total return. All returns must have Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- Please contact our customer service department for more information.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors.
- All items must be returned in new, unused and resellable condition inside its original packaging. If an item has been used or installed it can not be returned.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Return instructions are available by e-mail. All returns must be in original factory condition. Return shipments must be prepaid by customer returning merchandise. We don't accept COD shipments. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained through a Customer Service Representative by E-mail at email@example.com. Returned packages will not be accepted without the RMA number on the outside of the package. Due to the nature of our products, we are not able to return inventory to our vendors, therefore, we must charge a 20% re-stocking fee on all non-defective returns. Customer CAN NOT return burnt, used, or special order items. Please note that we cannot refund shipping costs. New merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. We will not issue credits until the merchandise has been received and inspected. All products must be returned in the original carton.